Monday, April 24, 2017

Parental Guidance Suggested

Hiya everyone! The title of this blog post is a reference to the current Fish 4 This set at Sn@tch, and it is aptly named Parental Guidance Suggested. This clever set has 23 pieces to fish for (7 Seas rod, for sale there along with many other locations, an excellent investment) which include 6 sweatshirts and 6 skirts which are each bagged with several sizes: Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a Fitmesh for classic avatars. There are also stockings with garters in 3 colors, system layers plus an Omega applier, stomper boots (each boot, shoe shape, and alpha layer are separate catches), awesome hair in two mesh sizes, and even a bag with black makeup in Omega and system layers inside. Plenty to fish for, but I am afraid there are only a few days remaining until the bi-weekly changing out of the fishing set, so I suggest bringing friends and swapping your extras to complete the set. This blog is rated PG for adult language ;) No nudity, no violence, just fun with colorful language.


I started with the Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt in Parental Advisory on the left, Crosses on the right, and paired them with the Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt in Unholy on the left, and Seafoam Plaid on the right. Matching the crosses shirt with the unholy skirt seems obvious, yet I wanted to mix things up as much as possible for you :) The hair you see is part of the fishing set, Sn@tch Candie Hair in White, which includes 2 mesh sizes and have playful ponytails and wispy long bangs. She has released many terrific hair styles lately, so I do suggest taking a peek while you are there fishing.


Here you can see the PG Sweatshirt in Unicorn, and this mythical miss has a bit of an attitude ;) I can't blame her sometimes! With it I am wearing the PG Mini Skirt in Peach Plaid, which has a similar color palette as the sweatshirt. I also added the Sn@tch Psycho Choker, a pretty round charm dangling from a bold leather choker. The pink and purple go well with the selection of sweatshirts from the fishing set, along with anything your imagination leads you to wearing it with.


I am still rocking that great choker here, along with the PG Sweatshirt in Bunny and the PG Mini Skirt in Pink Dots. The bunny made me chuckle because it has that twisted but cute vibe that I enjoy so much. I am also enjoying the Sn@tch Drippy Garters & Stockings in Pink here, I used the Omega HUD (it offers all 3 colors from the set) but they are also in a system layer. Another fine addition here is the Sn@tch Danger Stomper Boots in Skull, as they do have a bow-topped skull on the top of each toe area. I think of her as Hello Skully ;) They are a perfect addition to these outfits or anything else in your wardrobe that needs a little kick.


I did mention that the stockings are in other colors, well this is a good look at our Drippy Stockings & Garters in Blue. They are being worn beneath the PG Sweatshirt in Weird, and the PG Mini Skirt in Blue Plaid. I had fun mixing various blues, but when you catch all these pieces you get to match the various pieces however you prefer. 


I used the facial AO HUD that came with my GA.EG Barbara Bento Head to have fun with a potential reaction to this sweatshirt, hehe, but more importantly show you a closer look at the makeup that is part of our set. This is the Sn@tch PG Makeup Omega Applier in black, but don't worry if you do not have a mesh head because there is a system tattoo layer provided as well. Shiny black lips, dramatic black liner, it is a terrific look for all of this fun clothing. My shirt here is the PG Sweatshirt in Fuck Off, and I paired it with the PG Mini Skirt in Stripe. The Sn@tch Drippy Stockings & Garters in Violet are a wonderful match for the skirt and shirt, and those Stomper Boots complete the look very well.

I had gotten a late start fishing for this round, so I didn't even complete this set until yesterday and that was with Xan's patient help (thanks again as usual ♥ ) which is what makes me think to suggest teamwork in completing these collections. I used to wind up with partial sets where I would be missing just a piece or two, and probably have random spare parts from sets that are 2+ years old that I never quite finished. If you are in their group, don't hesitate to ask there if you need a bit of help, there are very generous people there who might have what you need. 

It was a peaceful day here since I didn't have to go anywhere, and I am almost done watching Stranger Things and wondering why I waited so long to start! I've had netflix for ages, but I am not the one in the household who usually uses it so I think this may only be the second thing I've ever watched from it...I have just one episode left and then I'll be eagerly awaiting season 2 on Halloween like many of you I'm sure. The acting is really exceptional, particularly from such young actors, and I appreciate that it's set in the 80s without being gimmicky about it. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, and that the week ahead brings plenty of reasons to smile. Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Sn@tch Parental Guidance Suggested Fishing Set:


Photo 1:
Top Left: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Parental Advisory) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Crosses) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Unholy) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Seafoam Plaid) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Candie Hair (WHITE) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Unicorn) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Peach Plaid) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: Sn@tch Psycho Choker $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Bunny) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Pink Dots) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Drippy Garters & Stockings (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Danger Stomper Boots (Skull) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Weird) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Blue Plaid) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Drippy Garters & Stockings (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch PG Sweatshirt (Fuck Off) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch PG Mini Skirt (Stripe) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Drippy Garters & Stockings (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch PG Makeup Omega Applier (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Amal Eyes - Chaos $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - FLAME apricot (Omega head & body appliers)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment