Saturday, April 8, 2017

Springtacious Womenstuff

Hiya everyone! There is still time to visit The Wash Springtacious Cart Sale, where you will find plenty of discounted merchandise for $10L or a special item for $50L per cart, with many of your favorite designers and possible future new favorites. I look forward to these each season to see what new clothing, accessories, and home decor we can pick up at such bargain prices. Another thing I look forward to are gridwide hunts, and this month includes the Womenstuff Hunt with 150 stores participating who have hidden red t-shirts for us to find. When we do, we claim them for either $0L or $1L and get to enjoy such prizes as dresses, casual wear, lingerie, jewelry, shoes, even tattoos. I love showing you peeks of the ones I have found, and hope it inspires you to indulge in some hunting too.


In my first look, I am definitely ready to hit the town! The dresses you see here are just two of the several available at the Luziefee cart, their Zaya Spring Dress in aqua on the left and nude on the right. There is also a lilac version of this same style, and a different style in a few color choices, all for just $10L each. This dress includes sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a fitted standard version. For the direct ride to the cart, please click the link in my credits, and to see their full line you can visit their mainstore here. Meanwhile my beautiful jewelry is another wonderful cart sale bargain, one of several from LUMINESSE. I am enjoying their Shalana Edwina Set here, which includes the earrings and necklace (resize script built into the necklace) for a mere $10L. There are treats here for all by the way, some really nice mens' jewelry in addition to a variety of other ladies' gems such as earrings, belly rings, even a gorgeous anklet, each so artfully crafted. Their mainstore is right here on the Wash sim, but for these specials you will want to grab that link from my credits.


I decided that since variety is so fun, we needed to see another weekend look, and one thing that spring brings to mind for me is flowers. So I draped myself in some floral finery! The dress is found at the Savoha cart, just $10L will get you their Summer Mini Dress in standard mesh sizes. There are of course other offerings, both casual and dressy, for mesh or classic avatars. You can visit the Savoha mainstore by clicking here, but for these bargains please use the link in the credits to whisk yourself right to their cart. As for my shoes, they are one of several shades of Dahlia Heels from .:battle fairy:. and this one is in ivory. They and the other shades are only $10L each, and there is a trio pack of shoes as their special $50L offering too. The lovely Dahlia heels include sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high as shown here, and I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite variety since they are all beautiful. The mainstore is right here on the Wash sim, and the limo directly to the cart is in my ending credits as usual.


Maybe instead of sweet and innocent, I need a more edgy look...so I was intrigued when I tried on this alluring outfit hiding in the Womenstuff t-shirt at Hardcore Clothing. It is called My Darkness Womens Outfit, and includes the dress in plenty of mesh sizes (Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, Tonic Fine, Tonic Curvy, and TMP) plus the matching choker and even those wild heels for Belleza, Maitreya, or Slink. The heels are tall and have some spikes on the back as well as around the ankle strap, and definitely add pizazz. Just find the t-shirt and you can claim this gift for free.


This prize combines sweet and edgy, and does so quite beautifully. This is the prize you will find at Syren's Song and is called Raven Black, in standard mesh sizes along with a fitted version and ones for Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya. I love the laced corset contrasted with sheer lace, two different versions of lace that look terrific together. I am wearing the black panties that come with the Slink Physique body (the underwear layer that you can apply from the body's HUD) and I honestly cannot tell for sure if I am seeing that or if there are panties built into the texturing of the skirt itself, so you may want to keep that in mind if you are heading to a sim whose maturity rating would require all bits to be fully covered. I just happened to already be wearing panties as force of habit, after having a mishap once where someone got a bit creepy after noticing (in other words camming up my skirt apparently) that I'd forgotten.


One last look of the evening, this free prize can be found at Vanbeeck's and is named Spring Poofy. It is a soft beige color and scattered with what I imagine is a meadow's worth of butterflies, and it includes standard mesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP versions. All you have to do is follow the hint from the website and find the little red t-shirt to claim your copy.

I had a long and somewhat bizarre day, some intense family history was discussed with me that I was unaware of until tonight and I'm still reeling. Nothing scandalous, no juicy gossip, just things that happened way before I was born that shocked me to hear. I am just glad things worked out for the best in the long run. I do feel like telling all of you to go hug your oldest living relative while you still can, but I'm trying not to get too carried away ;) Suggesting hugs is never a bad thing though. So I wrap this up with wonderful weekend wishes, and magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Luziefee LUZ - Zaya spring dress - aqua $10L Wash Cart Sale
Dress Right: Luziefee LUZ - Zaya spring dress - nude $10L Wash Cart Sale
Jewelry: LUMINESSE Shalana Edwina Set PMESH $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Dress: Savoha summer mini dress $10L Wash Cart Sale
Shoes: .:battle fairy:. Dahlia Heels ivory $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Outfit: Hardcore Clothing MY DARKNESS WOMENS OUTFIT $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Syren's Song- Raven Black $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Vanbeeck's <Vb> Spring Poofy $0L Womenstuff Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Bobbie - gingers (in the Discount section)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Garden $1L Evil Bunny 7 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Roxana MILK 2016 (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack



1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Your blog post is very nice. The pictures are spectacular. I am waiting for you to come to my blog. Love ...:)

    ReplyDelete