Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Sweets

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more bargains to show you from The Wash Springtacious Cart Sale, which runs until April 12th and features many of your favorite (or new/future favorite!) designers with items for $10L each, with an optional $50L special offering per cart. Welcome the new month with fresh home decor, or clothing for men, women, or children, and you can even pick up some inexpensive jewelry and shoes to accessorize while there. I also have a couple more Kiyomizu Hunt prizes to share, just search for the hidden ninja cats and you can claim dozens of free prizes. This hunt lasts until the 9th of April, and is a seasonal treat so I am already looking forward to the summer edition as well as enjoying the spring round.


I was feeling casual today since it is Sunday, so I quite enjoyed the selection of Relax Lounge Wear outfits at the Mishmash Fusion cart at the Wash. This is Spring Dragonfly, and there are other color/pattern options as well, just $10L each. The outfit comes in 8 fitmesh sizes which include Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and Maitreya versions along with standard mesh sizing, and I love the little drawstring bow at the waist. You can visit their main store by clicking here, but for these specials you'll want to take the ride to the cart sale directly from my credits at the end. The Artist Shed is offering some adorable pouffes at the cart sale, so in the spirit of relaxation I chose to have a seat on their Vintage Spring Pouffe in Hydrangea. There are 4 versions available on their cart for $10L each, and they each have a different animated sitting pose inside so you can pick up a few and scatter them about (copy permissions so rez as many as you need) and enjoy the variety. This pose is called crossed, and I tend to sit like this at my desk here sometimes so it had a familiar coziness. Their main store link is here, but the limo directly to their cart is in my credits as usual :) 


I may have broadened my definition of casual here, as these lingerie sets from JellyRoll are wonderful for unwinding at home. In fact, they are called Everyday Lingerie, and the Unicorns version is seen on the left while I am wearing the Sweets version on the right. I love the little ice cream cones, and the background pattern reminds me of mint chocolate chip. Each lingerie set is just $10L and includes standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Lara, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine fits so just about every shape or body can look terrific. There are a few other fun texture choices there as well, and at this bargain price you can pick up as many as you like and perhaps do a bit of mixing and matching. The JellyRoll main store link is here, and the limo ride directly to their cart at the Wash is in the credits at the end.


One of my favorite stores in the Kiyomizu Hunt is Karin, ever since discovering them at the Kiyomizu Mall a few years ago I have been impressed with their texturing and beautiful clothing. Their prize for us this hunting round is this lovely Blouse and Skirt in a soft lavender shade, with clever cat silhouettes hiding among flowers. It makes perfect sense, since finding a hiding kitty rewards us with the prize :) The blouse and skirt are each provided in standard mesh sizes, and I am wearing the medium size of each with my Slink Physique body here. 


One last look of the evening, this is our hunt prize from POZA MART and is called Lady's Suit in Navy. It is a single mesh piece with the look of two or three, thanks to the 3/4 sleeve jacket and white shirt beneath, and mini skirt. It is included in standard mesh sizes, and is a fun look for everyday or perhaps roleplaying as an executive or teacher, lawyer comes to mind as well. Just find that hidden ninja kitty to claim this for free.

My houseguests are loudly watching Wrestlemania so I have an amusing distraction going on tonight, I don't mind because it isn't like I am trying to sleep or anything and I used to be a big wrestling fan myself. Haven't watched regularly in over a decade though, so I am content sitting here blogging instead of joining the chaos downstairs :) I hope you are all having a terrific day/evening and that your weekend was a good one, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Mishmash Fusion ~*MF*~ Relax Lounge Wear - Spring Dragonfly $10L Wash Cart Sale
Furniture: The Artist Shed Vintage Spring Pouffe (Hyrdrangea) $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Lingerie Left: JellyRoll - Unicorns Everyday Lingerie $10L Wash Cart Sale
Lingerie Right: JellyRoll - Sweets Everyday Lingerie $10L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Outfit: Karin Blouse and Skirt KIYOMIZU Spring Hunt 2017 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: POZA MART Lady's Suit Navy $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Louisa - variety
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Mandala Gold $2L World Tour 2017 Hunt Prize
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Madelief GG January/17 SAND (Omega head & body appliers)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment