Saturday, April 15, 2017

Wonderful Weekend

Hiya everyone! The weekend is finally here, and I have more prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt to show you tonight. There are 150 stores taking part in the hunt, with red t-shirts hidden for either free or a single linden, and many of the prizes are exclusive for this hunt only. The only thing more fun than the chance to own limited release items is knowing that they were free or nearly so :) Also I enjoy the hunting itself, teamwork with Xan and working out the hints together to find these hidden treasures. You have the entire month to complete the hunt and we're barely halfway through April, so it is definitely not too late to start.


My first striking look is the prize from Sasheba's Closet, their One Shoulder Dress and Halterkini in Lace. The dress has sizes for eBody, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and a Classic fit, plus a HUD with 6 colot choices. The halterkini beneath is provided in classic layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega materials HUDs. There are 6 colors to choose from with the halterkini, which coordinate nicely with the dress options. I love the beautiful textures, like the satin of the dress.


This playful look is our prize from WinTeRwooD Designs, their Taja Dress which consists of the knit tank dress in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP with a HUD to allow you to pick from 25 different colors. There are also panties provided in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, with 15 colors to choose from. Even the belt has a metal HUD with 4 choices, as well as a resize script on touch. I am wondering what it would look like to wear the halterkini from the previous prize with the knit dress from this one! 


If you need a new outfit for a date night or an evening at a club, I recommend finding the hidden t-shirt at Immortals Avatars so you can claim their Red Polka Dot Dress and Shoes. I love having matching shoes to really tie my outfit together, and the style of both the shoes and the dress are terrific. The dress is included in standard sizes along with Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP versions, and the shoes are for Slink High. 


One last look of the evening, this is our free prize from Just Imagine, their Madrigal White which is a lovely skirt with lace shirt that can be worn with our without the bra beneath. The skirt with attached belt is mesh and comes in standard sizes, while the shirt in both versions are provided as system layers as well as appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I appreciate the versatility of being able to decide how revealing to make this outfit, and I think it would be fun to wear the blouse with bra beneath while out in public but then surprise someone by slipping into the sheer braless version as soon as you got home.

I am looking forward to a busy but enjoyable weekend, just hoping I manage to get enough rest since I definitely failed at that today. I feel so groggy from lack of sleep, and my Sunday plans are a bit earlier than I expected so I have to adjust for that. It will all work out in the end, and maybe I will hibernate on Monday ;) Wishful thinking, but I might be able to catch up on rest then. Time with friends, time with family, tasty foods and good company...I am not complaining, as my weekend should be well worth it. I hope all of you enjoy your weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Sasheba's Closet One Shoulder Dress & Halterkini - Lace $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: .:WinTeRwooD Designs:. Taja Dress $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 3:
Dress/Shoes: Immortals Avatars Red Polka Dot Dress & Shoes $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Just Imagine Madrigal White $0L Womenstuff Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Cerys - gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Fame $1L Fame&Fortune Hunt 2 Prize
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - DAWN apricot (Omega head & body appliers)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment