Tuesday, May 16, 2017

More Cremosas Store Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am pleased to show you the rest of the Free Dove hunt prizes from the Cremosas Store, whose mini hunt spans both the Free Dove location (yesterday's post) and their mainstore, which is where you can find all of tonight's prizes. There are 4 cupcakes to find there, and 2 of them are set to the Free Dove group tag while the other two are for the Cremosas Store group tag which is also free to join. Once I joined said group, I saw plenty of group gifts that I thought all of you may enjoy so that will be tomorrow's post :) So stay in that group please, you may need it after seeing tomorrow's gifts! Meanwhile I have a different group gift for you to see at the very end, beautiful nails from LIVIA which are free with their group tag.


First we have a lovely leather Body Suit from prize #1, which you will need the Free Dove group tag active to click. The suit comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. I do suggest you have materials enabled in your viewer settings when wearing this so you can appreciate the way light shines across the leather, which you can see a bit in my photo. I had to do a double-take when I saw that my thigh gap (something neither RL nor SL me has ever aimed for) looks really pronounced here, and that is not intentional on my part at all.


Next we have the two prizes that you can claim with the Cremosas Store group tag active, just join for free which clicking either cupcake will prompt you to do in local chat. The JumpSuit #4 will hug your curves in standard mesh sizes or Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, or TMP sizes, with just a touch of sheen that makes me think of spandex. The terrific sandals from prize #9 can also be claimed with the store's group tag, and match this bodysuit perfectly but will also complement any clothing you choose to pair them with. They are included in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes (Slink High shown) so they will probably fit your favorite feet quite well.


This sexy tube dress is found in prize #10 and you will need your Free Dove tag active to claim it. The sizes provided include standard, eBody, Curvy, Fine, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, and TMP sizes so you are bound to find one to suit your shape and body. The color is such a rich deep red, it is a lush look for an evening out. I have already been thinking about what jewelry I would wear with it, just to add some pizazz, and I'll bet you have a special necklace, earrings, bracelet that would look amazing with this dress too.


For my last look of the evening, I am having so much fun with the newest LIVIA group gift called Calla Nails, compatible with Slink, Omega, Maitreya, and Vista. There are 6 designs on the HUD, and I decided to wear my Maitreya hands tonight (as I am already wearing the Maitreya Lara body) to show you one of the 3 mixes on the HUD prepared for the Maitreya nails. This is the top one and shows the most variety of designs, One not seen here is pink with silver at the cuticle and the tip, so if you look at my pinkies there, imagine an additional silver stripe on the free end of the nail. Another design is very much like the ring fingers you see here, still with the line of gemstones but with both sides the same pink shade. So many possibilities, and a fantastic free gift for LIVIA group members.

Have you ever had one of those days where you need to go out, wish you could stay home instead, but then things work out so you are really grateful you went out after all? That is the best summary of my day ;) I needed that chiropractor visit desperately, and my neck is feeling the relief. I hope you are all having a pleasant day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. BodySuit #1 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. JumpSuit #4 $0L Free Dove Hunt
Shoes: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Sandals #9 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: .:: Cremosas Store ::. Dress #10 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Nails: LIVIA::Calla Nails [Slink/Omega/Mait/Vista] $0L Group Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Priya - gingers ($75L Anniversary Sale)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Cinnamon
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Romy 02 TAN (Omega HUD)
Body & Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment