Friday, May 19, 2017

Sn@tch Fish 4 This

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am having plenty of fun with the current round of Fish 4 This at Sn@tch, which is called Oops, The Knife Thrower's Assistant. There are 24 pieces to catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod (you can buy it there, casual is just $100L and can be used forever without bait) and they start with a shirt in system layers and an Omega HUD, left and right sleeves to match, 6 different skirts in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, and Venus versions. There are stockings in system and Omega versions, matching booties, a top hat with a resize script, a choker, makeup and a mask each in system layers and Omega HUD, and even a dagger. Yes, you read that right, there is a dagger attachment that goes right to the chest. Well, there is a reason the name starts with "oops"! This set should be available until Wednesday, so bring your friends, alts, neighbors, whoever has a fishing rod and is willing to swap pieces until you complete your sets. Xan has helped me as always ♥.


I started out simple, with the Sn@tch Oops Crop Top in Black, and I added the sleeves (they are separate catches) which add interest to the style. Then I chose the Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini in Green, one of the 6 colors found in this generous set. Suddenly I am thinking this was not the green after all, I just logged in and I see that the bag labeled Green actually contains all the Aqua skirts. Please excuse my confusion and enjoy the pretty aqua shade :) 


Continuing to get ready to assist a mystery knife thrower (not Xan, who has an alibi...) I added the terrific Sn@tch Chained Booties (left, right, and alpha/shoe base are separate catches) in Black. I also am showing you two more colors of the skirt, purple on the left and pink on the right. All these colors provide a perfect contrast to the black stripes and black lace layer tucked between the satiny ones.


For this look, I went with the white skirt, and I have added the fun Hypno Wheel Suede Choker as well as the Cute AF Lace Stockings in Black. These pieces can go well with just about any outfit you already have, if you feel the urge to mix things up, but they certainly do look stunning with the fishing set. 


I think my avatar might be getting a bit nervous, knowing what else is waiting in the folder, but let's take a peek at the beautiful Oops Makeup which is dramatic dark eyeshadow/liner and bold red lips. I am using the Omega HUD, which offers the makeup and the mask you'll see in the next photo each individually or combined into one look, so 3 possibilities on the same HUD. I am also now sporting the dashing Oops Top Hat, with a swath of lace across the brim and a built in resize script that I took full advantage of, enlarging this many times to try to accommodate my hair. This skirt is the Aqua color variety of the many selections we can fish up.


For my final act, I mean photo, well it seems something has certainly gone awry...I have added the mask and makeup combo from the Omega HUD, but honestly I'm thinking the mystery knife thrower should be masking his or her identity ;) I chose the red skirt to match my lipstick, as well as any stray blood splatter. For my top, I changed to the Oops Top With Blood version from the Omega HUD, which offers clean, with blood, or just blood, which are each on all the various layers Omega provides. I have also added the Sn@tch Oops Dagger (Spine Attach) which makes the most sense with the bloody version of the top. Too bad I don't know whose assistant I was, or that someone would be in big trouble for their lack of skill! It seems being a knife thrower's assistant should come with some hazard pay.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day/evening, and a terrific weekend ahead. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch Fish 4 This:


Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Oops Crop Top (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Sleeves: Sn@tch Oops Crop Top Sleeve (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (Green) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Shoes: Sn@tch Chained Bootie (Black-LF and Black-RT) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Skirt: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Stockings: Sn@tch Cute AF Lace Stockings (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Choker: Sn@tch Hypno Wheel Suede Choker $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Skirt: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (Aqua) $0L Fishing Prize
Hat: Sn@tch Oops Top Hat $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Oops Mask & Makeup Omega $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Oops Crop Top (Bloody) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Oops Ruffled Mini (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Mask: Sn@tch Oops Mask & Makeup Omega $0L Fishing Prize
Dagger: Sn@tch Oops Dagger (Spine Attach) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Char - gingers (former VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG Sept. Angy MILK 2016 (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment