Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hair Fair Gifties

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will be showing you some gifts from the Hair Fair 2017, a wonderful SL tradition where hair designers come together and offer selected hairstyles with a percentage of the proceeds going to Wigs For Kids, each style is labeled with the chosen donation percent. I tend to be quite the creature of habit when it comes to my hair, so I love this opportunity to see all these talented creators' work and pick up some new hair for a worthy cause. There are also donation kiosks in each of the 4 sims so you can help out even more if you wish. Tonight I am showing some gifts I found at the Noirette sim, and I highly recommend their very useful guide on their website to track down specific vendors if you don't have time to explore fully. I needed a pretty and versatile outfit to help me show off all these great hairstyles, so I chose an offer at The Liaison Collective (TLC) from Entice. Well, let's peek at the pretties!


My first hair gift is the generous TUKINOWAGUMA *TGW* Razo style, which comes with plenty of color HUDs for any mood or preference. There are 15 shades on each HUD: Blondes 1, Blondes 2, Browns 1, Browns 2, Colors 1, Colors 2, Natural Colors 1, Natural Colors 2, Reds Blacks 1, and Reds Blacks 2. The high pony is braided halfway down, ending in a soft curl, and I am partial to bangs and wisps.


This sharp style is our gift from .EscalateD. called Nadja, and includes a HUD that says 30 Shades of Inferno across the top. There is a section for the main color and one for streaks, with solid colors and tips or ombres like on the right, all in various shades of red. 


The gift from NANI is a playful style called Catherine in Dark Brown, with gravity defying spiral curls and pretty peaks of hair framing the face. Such a creative look, and the color is widely flattering.


Here is another photo you will have to give a click to see the full size, to really appreciate the gift from Exile. They have included Evie & Judd in their free gift, this is Evie and both styles work with the included color HUDs: blondes, browns, grayscale, mix 1, mix 2, naturals, natural fusion, reds, wild fusion, and wildcards. While I usually gravitate towards soft reds like the shade on the left, I am totally in love with the rainbow streaks on that middle one! The brunette color is especially pretty on this style too. This is also a good look at that beautiful dress I am wearing, as I mentioned it can be found at TLC (The Liaison Collective) and is called Entice - Island Girl Dress. Each color is $200L individually, or I highly recommend the fatpack for $599L which includes 2 bonus textures for a total of 10. Among the individuals, there are 4 solid colors and 4 tropical varieties with the exotic print on the skirt and a solid tone up top. The bonuses in the fatpack are a sunny yellow solid and a pale blue tropical. My landmark in the credits will bring you directly to their display at TLC, and the mainstore link is in my right sidebar as always :) 

Today was fairly busy and productive, and it looks like the next several days will be hectic as well. Probably really hot too, judging by the weather forecast, so I will be hoping to stay cool and calm. I will be showing more Hair Fair gifts for the next few days, and I admit it is comforting to have a clear plan like that :) Meanwhile I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, with magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Hair Fair 2017 Noirette Sim:

Photo 1:
Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA *TKW* Razo GIFT $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 2:
Hair: .EscalateD. Nadja - 30 Shades of Inferno $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 3:
Hair: [NANI] Catherine Hair (Dark Brown) GIFT <3 $0L Hair Fair Gift

Photo 4:
Hair: Exile Judd & Evie Gift for HF 2017 $0L Hair Fair Gift
Dress: Entice - Island Girl Dress $200L each style @ TLC

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Barbara Tan (Omega head/body) July Group Gift
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Amal Eyes - Wood $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment